We are happy to provide gift vouchers as a wonderful gift idea for your loved ones.
Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in getting a gift voucher and we will send you full instructions on how to get one.
Please note our vouchers are only valid for 6 months. We will not honor expired vouchers unless discussed prior to expiry date and this will be at our discretion if we choose to honor expired vouchers.
Pregnancy and Medical Conditions
If you are pregnant or have a medical condition please inform our Spa Coordinator upon scheduling your treatment, enabling us to assist you in selecting the most appropriate treatment.
Please note that we cannot perform a massage if you are less than three months pregnant.
Wax Home Care Advice
Following a professional Waxing Hair Removal treatment, the skin will stay smooth for longer than any other method of temporary hair removal. To ensure maximum comfort and benefit after the treatment, it is important to follow the steps bellow at home.
1. Avoid applying HEAT to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna and steam baths.
2. Avoid SUNTANNING for 12 to 24 hours after waxing. This included any strong U.V. light exposure or sun bed treatments.
3. Avoid applying highly FRAGRANCE products to the waxed area. This includes perfume, scented body lotions, perfumed soaps, antiperspirants, cosmetics or feminine hygiene spray. Only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing service.
4. Avoid using HARSH ABRASIVES or exfoliators in the waxed area. If you are prone to in-growing hairs, loofah mittens or defoliant scrubs can be used ONCE the hair has begun to grow back.
5. Avoid applying high SPF SUNBLOCK to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours after the waxing services. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes Self-Tanning products and Tan Accelerators.
6. Any PINKING of the skin should be disappearing within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal, and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing LASTS for much longer.
7. For BEST RESULTS, repeat you professional waxing every 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.
General Spa Information
Please reserve your treatment in advance.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time.
There are heaps of parking available close to our spa building or alternatively, use Wilson Parking just located opposite of our spa.
For your comfort all massage beds have face cradles and linens are setup to provide full body coverage prior to treatments. Our therapists are trained to appropriately drape you for privacy.
The Spa is equipped with a private bathroom and features head shower and includes all shower amenities (shampoo, towels, hair dryer, etc.)
Things happen. If you need to cancel your appointment, we simply ask that you give us as much notice as possible and at an absolute minimum, give us 48 hours notice.
Any cancellations within the 48 hour window will need to be charged for the cost of the booked services. Our staff depends on their scheduled services to plan their hours accordingly and no-shows and late cancellations mean they not only missed your service, but the service of someone who might have taken your place.
if there is a no show to any appointments you will be charged full value.
We accept Cash, Eftpos, Visa Debit . If you have a Pacific Bliss gift voucher, please bring it along with you.